These Terms and Conditions are for your protection as well as ours
Please read them
Acceptance of our quote and drawings must be made in writing by post or email prior to manufacture.
2. Payments & Invoices Non account holders are required to pay in full prior to manufacture. Agreed accounts require a 50% deposit unless otherwise agreed with any balances due on completion or delivery. ALL Bespoke goods supplied remain the property of BEP Signs until paid for in FULL. Failure to make payment by the due date will result in any or all future orders being paid for in advance. Please make account payments by bank transfer as we have an admin charge of £10.00 for each cheque processed.
· If you are a partner ordering goods from BEP then YOU are wholly responsible for ensuring payments are made in full and on time.
· If you are placing an order on behalf of an organisation it is your responsibility to clear the order with your accounts department and issue a relevant PO (purchase order number) otherwise you will be held personally responsible for all payments.
3. Cancellation If you cancel or postpone any work after giving us the go ahead you will be liable for all material and labour costs accrued up to the point of cancellation.
4. Drawings and Artwork If drawings are not supplied by the customer, BEP will provide drawings for approval prior to manufacture once we have been awarded the contract. Please Note: Drawings are for visual representations purposes only and are not always to scale.
If drawings are required before being awarded the contract, BEP charge a fee and will send over a payment link for producing such drawings and for each or any amendments required thereafter. If drawings are being provided by the Buyer then agreed delivery dates commence after the drawings have been supplied & approved.
5. Samples Samples are chargable and Goods shown to and inspected by the Buyer, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and the bulk of the order may differ slightly as a result of the manufacturing process.
6. Banners Banners can come fully hemmed and eyeleted for exterior use. Whether BEP install the banners or you install your own banners it is your responsibility to take the banners down if inclement weather is forecasted. Banners cannot be manufactured to withstand extreme weather.
7. Risks When installing signs onto your property we will ensure it is in good condition at the time of installation. Should we feel the structure / fascia or whatever we are installing the sign onto is unsuitable we will stop immediately and inform you of our concerns. We will then invoice you for the works carried out to date.
After installation it becomes the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure they frequently check the condition of their signage installed on their property to ensure any timbers, cladding or brickwork are kept sound and in good condition.
· Individual lettering installed by means of plastic locator fixings eg; “plastic cups” should be replaced approximately every 3-5 years as they can perish through time and the letters and/or logos could possibly fall off.
· Surfaces that are teflon or silicone based (but not limited to) may not be suitable for vinyls and/or double sided tape. It is not always possible to check this prior to manufacture especially if you are painting surfaces before we attend site.
· Wallpaper; Pre painted walls must dry out for over at least 4 days prior to attempting to apply printed wallpaper.
9. Delivery & Installations
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery and/or installation of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on or as close as possible to the date required by the Buyer. Any damages or shortages over deliveries and/or installations should be reported to BEP in writing within 3 working days.
10. Health & Safety
In all instances BEP Signs reserve the right to remove any of its personnel and/or equipment from a location if it is deemed unsafe or if they are subjected to abusive behaviour. In this instance the client will be liable for any costs incurred to date.
· BEP Signs will observe the Clients site safety rules at all times and will liaise with their Health & Safety Manager if deemed necessary.
· In the event of inclement weather BEP reserve the right to change the installation date.
· BEP will not allow the safety of our personnel and equipment to be compromised.
BEP Signs reserve the right to use photographs of all finished work manufactured by ourselves for marketing and promotional purposes. Should you not wish BEP to use images of your signs manufactured by ourselves please state in writing when placing your order.
12. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).