BEP Signs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and you should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes made. This policy was last updated/reviewed on 23/06/17.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information Including Email Address
- Demographic Information Such as Postcode and Preferences
- Other Information Relevant to Customer Surveys and Requirements
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal Record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. And to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We promise not to sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.